Planner: The latest upstate networks and events from May 27 to June 2
Check out the latest networking events upstate, May 27-June 2.
- What: Join Ten at the Top and the Urban League of the Upstate for this networking event featuring speakers such as USC Upstate Chancellor Bennie Harris and Naomi Sargent of OneSpartanburg Inc., who will discuss “Attracting and Retaining talent”.
- When: 9am-10.15am
- Where: USC Upstate, Stockwell Administration Building, 800 University Way, Spartanburg
- Information: Dean Hybl at 864-283-0346 or firstname.lastname@example.org, register here.
How to find grant opportunities for your small business
- What: In this webinar, attendees will learn about the small business grant landscape, including what to consider and where to find funding.
- When: 1-2 p.m.
- Where: Online seminar
- Information: Piedmont SCORE at 864-271-3638 or email@example.com, register here.
- What: For anyone looking for business leads.
- When: Noon-1 p.m.
- Where: Mauldin Cultural Center, Rotary Room, 101 E. Butler Road, Mauldin
- Information: The Mauldin Room at 864-297-1323.
Link group #1
- What: This group of non-competitive prospects offers business networking and referral marketing.
- When: 8h45-10h
- Where: Greenville Room, 550 S. Main St., Suite 550, Greenville
- Information: Greenville Chamber at 864-242-1050.
Business after hours
- What: Join the Greenville Chamber for this evening of networking.
- When: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: Commerce Club, 55 Beattie Place, 17th Floor, Greenville
- Information: $10 per Greenville Chamber member, $25 per non-member; Brittney Kessler at 864-239-3702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.