Last days to buy tickets for “Dancing With the Cherry Hill Stars”
CHERRY HILL, NJ — Time is running out to purchase tickets for Sunday’s “Dancing With the Cherry Hill Stars,” an event that benefits 19 schools in this municipality, an event organizer said.
Funds raised “have a direct impact on teachers and students by funding innovative teacher grant initiatives,” said Jon Cohen, president of the Cherry Hill Education Association.
The event is the foundation’s “flagship annual fundraiser” and has raised more than $1 million for 19 Cherry Hill schools over the past 14 years, he said. This year’s theme is Hollywood, he continued.
Like the ABC-TV show “Dancing With The Stars,” the event will pair a local celebrity with a professional dancer, dance studio owner, choreographer or similar expert for a night of dancing, Cohen said.
This year, Cherry Hill Mayor Susan Shin Angelo and Cherry Hill School District Superintendent Joseph Meloche are among the judges, according to Cohen.
The names below are the pairs of dancers for this year’s event, according to Cohen:
- Elana Molotsky and Alec Robin
- Eleanor Stofman and Alan Saperstein
- Blaze Dalio and Jodi Raditz
- Victoria Bovo and Caleah Allen
- Sara Jordan and Handell Hall
- Joe DeMarco and Betty DeMarco
- Fran and Robert Marziano
- Tavit Murray and Sloan Salvatore
- Allegra Cohen-Monk and David Monk
- Jon Cohen and Lisa Silver
- Mechelle Faria and Kaelan Faria
- Bill Carter and Tish Winslow
Sunday’s “Dancing With the Cherry Hill Stars” begins at 7 p.m. and takes place inside the auditorium at Cherry Hill West High School. Tickets can be purchased at this link, Cohen said.
Comments are closed.