Carson Coaching Named Official FPA Training Partner
DENVER, March 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Today, the Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)the leading membership organization for Certified Financial Planner™ professionals, announced a strategic partnership that makes Carson Coaching his official training partner. The partnership is focused on supporting the business and leadership needs of FPA members and provides finance professionals with access to a wide range of services provided by Carson Coaching.
Carson Coaching, a Carson Group company, is a leading provider of business coaching services for financial advisors. Coach members gain the knowledge, inspiration, and accountability to better serve their clients and grow their business faster. More than 12,000 advisors have experienced Carson’s coaching program. In a recent survey, 98.72% of current Carson Coaching members say they have had more success through the coaching relationship.
“We are grateful to the team at Carson Coaching for their support of the Association and, more specifically, our members. Carson is a recognized name in the financial services industry, and their coaching programs have helped thousands of professionals and business owners to achieve a higher level of success,” says Patrick D. Mahoney, Director General of the FPA. “FPA is focused on working with companies like Carson Coaching who can further position FPA as the planning partner to CFP® professionals of all business models and backgrounds. This value-added partnership enhances the opportunities for our members to receive the important practice support they need. »
The three-year partnership provides many opportunities for FPA members to learn from Carson’s strong roster of coaches and business experts, including:
- Carson Training Online: FPA members get free access to Carson Coaching’s online platform, which offers on-demand coaching with 30 curated courses. Members can also access discussion forums and discounts that complement what FPA members can already receive through the FPA Marketplace.
- FPA group coaching: FPA members can participate in monthly virtual group coaching sessions that cover a variety of business development topics hosted by Carson Coaching’s extensive roster of respected coaches.
- Individual business coaching for executives: FPA members receive discounts for one-on-one Carson Group business executive coaching. This is the heart of the coaching program and thousands of advisors have worked with Carson Coaching’s executive coaches for a proven process in growing their businesses.
- Emerging Advisor Growth Acceleration Program: FPA members receive significant discounts to participate in Carson’s Emerging Advisor Growth Acceleration Program – a nine-week program supporting the business development and interpersonal skills advisors need to succeed.
- Discounts on regional and national events: FPA members receive discounts for local workshops and community-building events throughout the year and Carson’s Excell Conference at Vegas in September.
- Business prospects: Carson coaches will regularly share their expertise through video content and articles that will be featured in the Financial Planning Journal and through other FPA properties.
- Carson Speakers: FPA’s network of 80 local chapters can request speakers from Carson’s roster of coaches and subject matter experts at discounted rates.
“For nearly 30 years, Carson Coaching has used proven growth strategies to help counselors achieve the next level of business success,” said Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions at Carson Group. “We have seen the tremendous impact that coaching can have in supporting financial planners as they progress through the profession; we look forward to our partnership with FPA and share their commitment to moving the industry forward. business means a better experience and better service to our customers, which is why we’re all in this business – to serve others.”
FPA members interested in taking advantage of the services included in the partnership can do so by visiting the Carson Coaching Program Page on the FPA website. FPA member-only offers are easily accessible using the association’s single sign-on (SSO) feature.
About the Financial Planning Association
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the leading membership organization for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ professionals and those involved in the financial planning process. FPA is the CFP® professional’s partner in planning, helping them realize their vision of professional growth through support for practice, learning, advocacy and networking. Learn more about FPA at associationdeplanificationfinancière.org and on Twitter at twitter.com/fpassociation.
About the Carson Group
Founded in 1983 by Ron Carson and based in Omaha, NebraskaCarson Group serves financial advisors and investors through its three businesses – Wealth Carson, Carson Coachingand Carson Partners. Carson Group has created an ecosystem dedicated to helping financial advisors unlock the full potential of their businesses by providing marketing, compliance, technology, investment strategies, succession planning, merger support and acquisitions and coaching. The company currently manages more than $20 billion in assets and serves more than 40,000 families through its advisor network of 120 partner offices, including 35 Carson Wealth locations. For more information, visit www.carsongroup.com.
SOURCE Financial Planning Association